You're viewing the old page.
Blog has been moved to wrongsideoftheart.com.
Please update your bookmarks.

12/20/2008

hello again

Hi mates. I have some news for you.
Here's my new home: http://www.wrongsideoftheart.com.
I'll start posting as soon as I get the full idea of how this damn Wordpress works. It has some pretty neat features (check out the gallery - it's almost empty, but the engine is kickass), though I still have some questions about sorting and organizing stuff.

Thank you for your concern, guys.

11 comments:

  1. Good to hear! I love and check your posts every day - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back! And so soon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my best christmas gift
    thanks, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you got an alternative, I'm not the most vocal visitor but I do come here regularly and thoroughly enjoy your blog!!

    Have some great holidays and thanks for all the cool images and subsequently joy you have given me!

    Greetz,
    Bart

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see you're back with a vengeance !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your site, more scary posters! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's going on with the new site? I can't reach it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 Marc.
    I was moving to a new faster server, should be ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete